Description of Pest: Wingless, hump-backed shape. Common in crawlspaces.
- Unlike actual camels, the hump does server a water retention purpose.
- Adult size in length is 10mm to 19mm.
- Their color range includes brown, black, and tan.
- This particular cricket lacks wings but makes up for it with an enormous set of hind legs.
- Camel crickets won’t be frequently found in your home, but they can occasionally be located in your basement, cellar, or shed. You’ll find them in dark, damp places.
Contact Clegg’s for an inspection of your North Carolina home!