- White-Footed Ants have a hidden node.
- Its body color is darker than that of the odorous house ant and the end of their legs are a yellowish white color.
- These ants like to nest in soil, in old trees, and various other damp locations that may provide a good nesting site.
- Their 2 preferred sources of food are dead insects and foods with lots of sugar.
- Once the colony has been located the mound needs to be treated in addition to a perimeter spray performed around the infested site.
Contact Clegg’s for an inspection of your North Carolina home!