- Pavement ants have 2 nodes and are usually found in one of 3 places: 1) Outside along the foundation 2) Beneath slab foundation 3) Inside hollow foundation walls.
- Pavement ants may also be found trailing along the edge of carpets.
- Displaced soil indicates colony locations.
- They are a small brown to black ant with pale legs; their abdomen is black.
- Treatment is most successful when the colony itself is located and then treated. Depending on colony site, drilling may be required in order to apply the appropriate chemical.
Contact Clegg’s for an inspection of your North Carolina home!