- Ghost Ants are a one node ant, very small in size, and pale in color.
- A rotten odor is emitted when ghost ants are crushed.
- Eliminating harborage sites around the foundation of a structure will help reduce the chance for an infestation of ghost ants.
- Ghost ants also travel inside along carpet edges, moldings, windowsills, electrical outlets, and any area near a water source.
- Finding the nest site by following the trail is the key to eliminating the infestation.
Contact Clegg’s for an inspection of your North Carolina home!